My photo
I Have Multiple Worlds in My head. Check out My Tumblr and Twitter Accounts. Don't Tell Me. I know I bore you.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Burger out of Doughnuts"

Random pics since I'm no aficionado blogger and there's nothing much to blog about my life since my resources are limited and I'm still fuggin' 15.  

This is definitely not me but perhaps someone I'd like to be
 for a day or  two. Just experience what it's like to have that kinda life.
(It's Fi Faulkner folks.)
Last Saturday a few of my friends actually took a MENSA Test. I wasn't able to since I was too busy playing sick and wanting to go to the mall instead of actually going to our "Tutor" Session. Anyway, it was all abstract, something I so deeply enjoy. But I wasn't able to take the test. Now, results are out. My friend got in and now it just makes  me wonder if ever I could possibly pass the test too..... NAH! I mean, why bother trying to know. it would've been a big loss to know that I could possibly pass and  be part of it but what's the point? Another thing in my horrid life to regret? PUH-LEASE! I'm so over regretting almost every decision I  make. I shouldn't bother with these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment