My photo
I Have Multiple Worlds in My head. Check out My Tumblr and Twitter Accounts. Don't Tell Me. I know I bore you.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lovely Weather

There is not much to tell...well, let me correct that, there's so much to tell but I'm too lazy to post about everything or anything for that matter. All that's important now is that I'm in another music phase (Ze 2011-Indie Phase, as I'd call it)  and I know it's ruining my Junior Study Life. For I do not study at all and that's ought to pull me down. But I am still not doing anything about it for giving in to it is far much easier than falling out of any phase.

It's wrong to actually trade in my grades for a buncha bands that don't even know I exist but I gues I''m just really the type who'd give everything just so I could do what I want even though it won't do me good. It's bad, I know that's why I'm posting this so that I could really come face-to-face with the reality that this year is a major year in my life. I should not be doing this. There  are many things that I should do that I'm not doing and there are many  things that I shouldn't that I am. But let's just hope that when I look back at this year of my life I wouldn't regret anything that I did and chose for there is no turning back. This year would either make or break me. I should  get good grades for I need it next year for the Entrance Exams to all the different Unis I'm planning to enter. College, many say to me,  is gonna be a whole lot easier than High School is especially when your school was QueSci. However, I BEG to disagree. I just feel  it in my guts that I'd have a not so pretty time in uni. I feel I'm gonna have huge troubles in making outputs the way I'm having huge troubles in making outputs here in QueSci. I'm afraid of all the projects professors will make me do, I'd probably feel the toll of my anti-social ways for I'd get lost a lot of times in campus and wouldn't dare ask anyone for directions. Then there's the whole concept of being independent and commuting on your own that will surely jeopardize my existence.

*sigh* I dunno what the future holds but right now, I'd say that HALF of me is enjoying life to the utmost while the other is just simply filled with regret for every fun moment I'm experiencing for all those should be times I SHOULD be studying and doing school-stuff. Nonetheless, we've a LOVELY WEATHER this Sunday. Raining and with the sun to clear things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment