My photo
I Have Multiple Worlds in My head. Check out My Tumblr and Twitter Accounts. Don't Tell Me. I know I bore you.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And I Feel Like Posting

It's been years. I feel like I've gone through heaven and hell and  back again. Y'know that feeling? Well, I can't fully say. Since my blog is but the most  boring of sorts I just can't  help but think if ever there might be a person reading. Yes, it really  is like sending crap into some endless void. But hopefully,  someday it will matter to a certain few peeps whether I'd do an entry or not. Now, I said hopefully, kay?
Anyway here are the random pics I always include in my oh-so boring posts.....

So yeah, will  perhaps post more. I want to post almost on a daily basis as I try to go through the very first "DEVOTIONAL" reading. It's ought to be like a real weird thing since I'm a pastor's kid and I ought to be awfully familiar in this area but then again, I  kinda like deviating from the norm. Also, as I try my best to think of ways on how to make this blog seem a little bit more lively I actually thought of perhaps posting a Fic here. I can't really think of anywhere else to post it for I don't really seem to want the idea of a fanfic. I mean,  I do want to make one but I'm not really sure what epic book/movie/tv show or whatever should deserve my full on attention. Hence, I decided to perhaps post my fics/essays/poems or any literary crap I can make. 

TATA,
Still have some MAPEH to review. DAYUM! And also this AP PPT to work on. 
Life sucks. COMPLETELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment