My photo
I Have Multiple Worlds in My head. Check out My Tumblr and Twitter Accounts. Don't Tell Me. I know I bore you.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekdays (Also Posted in Tumblr)



For the weekends, I feel like my body’s about to collapse. All the energy from the weekday activities just start to melt down & I think my body just wants me to rest for a while. It’s kind of like an indication of how “fake” my energy is during the weekdays (all of which comes from the oh-so trusty caffeine from energy drinks and coffee). I just sleep like crazy. I can’t make my eyes go  wide awake past 7 and once I start reading anything school-related my system just automatically shuts down and there you have it folks,  instant sleeping martian, a really rare wonder I would say. 
Though I dunno why, I enjoy sort of “abusing my body” (as my mom would call it). I makes me feel ….put in a very simple way……great somehow. DAYUM! I got issues. It’s a Sunday. No rest for today. Church day is very very busy for me. 
Just gotta say: 

No comments:

Post a Comment